Do you remember as kid you used to build a fort from blankets and anything else you could find and camp out in the garden?Join us as we show the kids how it's done and get back to basics in the great outdoors.
Provided on the day
- picnic lunch
- flag making station to stake your claim on your fort
- various fort building materials
Need to bring
- additonal fort building materials
- rugs, cushions "treasures" to make your cubby a home
- hats & sunscreen
- sense of adventure
- creative imagination
- building & construction skills
When & Where
Satterley Property Group
Nigel Satterley formed Satterley Property Group in 1980. The company is now Australia’s largest independently owned property development company, including a growing presence in Queensland and Melbourne.
The company has been involved with more than 130 residential projects and sold more than 50,000 home sites. The group employs more than 100 people in offices in Perth and Melbourne.
Satterley Property Group’s multi-award-winning approach to creating better communities includes:
- Donating land for schools, churches and community centres.
- Funding community events such as farmers markets, outdoor movie nights, multicultural festivals, fitness classes and more!
- Creating walkable neighbourhoods with landscaped family parks, preserved bushland, pocket parks and cycle and walking paths linking neighbourhood precincts.
- Designing neighbourhoods to suit all life-stages: large home-sites for families, lock-up and leave cottage style lots for downsizers and affordable land for first home buyers.
- Sustainable initiatives such as wetland preservations, grey-water recycling, nutrients run-off initiatives and habitat offset programmes.
Satterley Property Group has won dozens of prestigious international, national and state awards and founder Nigel Satterley’s contributions to the community have been recognised with an Order of Australia.