How to Book and Pay
- If you have a promotional code, please click "Enter Promotional Code" when you are registering. This will show you the ticket that corresponds with the promo code.
- Our staff will reply, usually within 7 days, to say whether or not we have been able to book you a place in your preferred training session. We strongly advise against booking non-refundable travel or accommodation until we confirm your place.
- Payment methods: You can pay by Credit Card, Cheque or Invoice. Please select the appropriate payment method when you are checking out.
About your reservation
- Training fees include a participant’s workbook, a CD of articles and further information and activity materials. Lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided.
- Changes to attendance dates or names are permitted within 7 days of the registered training date. Should you wish to cancel your registration or change attendance date or names within 7 days of the training date, you will be charged an administration fee of $50.
- Twenty10 may cancel a training session. If your session is cancelled you will be offered the choice of transferring to another training session or a full refund.
- Places are limited and the event may fill up at any time.
- Unless otherwise stated, all training sessions will be held at Twenty10 incorporating GLCS NSW, 45 Chippen Street, Chippendale NSW. 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea included.
- This venue is wheelchair accessible via our lift in the foyer of our Chippen Street entrance (but not the entrance on the corner)
ABN: 14 925 105 160
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or on (02) 8594 9550