Actions and Detail Panel
Herbies Essential Curry Feast
Sun. 9 July 2017, 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm AEST
Spice guru Herbie and daughter Kate (authors of The Spice & Herb Bible 3rd Edition) will take you on aromatic and flavour filled journey to India in this 4hr hands on class. You will learn to make your own spice blends with detailed instruction from the master of spice.
Mini poppadams with potato dosa
Chettinad blue eye cod curry
Lamb shank rogan josh
Herbie has long been the nickname of Ian Hemphill, one of Australia’s foremost culinary herb and spice experts. Herbie and wife Liz started Herbie’s Spices in 1997, and after Forty-Five years of working in the herb and spice industry, Herbie is a well-respected and popular figure amongst his peers, in Australia and overseas.
Kate Hemphill, Ian & Liz’s eldest daughter, is an accomplished cook, a graduate of Leith’s School of Food and Wine in London, recipe contributor to The Spice & Herb Bible, and developer of most of the inspirational recipes you will find on www.herbies.com.au website.
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.