Actions and Detail Panel
Healthy Eating Advisory Service - Healthy eating in OSHC training
Fri. 21 October 2016, 9:30 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
A free workshop for outside school hours care (OSHC) coordinators, educators and management
In this 2.5 hour workshop, you will learn how to provide foods and drinks that support children's nutritional requirements and their development of healthy eating habits.
The workshop will be facilitated by an Accredited Practising Dietitian or Registered Nutritionist from the Healthy Eating Advisory Service.
All materials will be provided on the day and you will receive a certificate of completion at the end.
- Helping children develop healthy eating habits
- Planning healthy food and drink menus for children in line with the Australian Dietary Guidelines
- Food and drink ideas for outside school hours care
- Dealing with challenges, such as food allergies and budgeting
- Links with the National Quality Standard and with the Healthy Together Achievement Program
- How the Healthy Eating Advisory Service can help you
Who should attend?
This training is suitable for staff working in OSHC, OSHC Coordinators and Management.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is off street parking available at the venue.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
There is no need for paper tickets or to print this confirmation email. Your name will be on an attendee list at the training.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Kylie Slater on 03 9581 4857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Healthy Eating Advisory Service on 1300 225 288 or email email@example.com