Do you struggle to know what to eat, when to eat and how much to eat to nourish your body?
Do you find that you tend to yo-yo diet, following extreme programs before falling off the bandwagon altogether whenever life ‘gets in the way?’
Do you find yourself feeling guilt, shame or frustration around your health, body image and nutritional habits?
The concept of intuitive eating provides you with a sustainable, individualised, ‘no diet necessary’ approach to nutrition that allows flexibility for ‘life to happen,’ while providing your body with the foods it requires.
Intuitive Eating creates a deeper awareness around your relationship with food and the patterns that may be sabotaging your health and wellbeing on a nutritional level.
Intuitive eating allows you to have your cake and eat it too (so to speak), without guilt, without shame and without feeling like you’ve ruined your progress.
In this workshop we will cover:
- powerful strategies to reconnect with the body in order to better understand and provide for its needs
- the (often unconscious) emotional patterns that lead to self-sabotage around nutritional habits and strategies to eliminate them
- the disadvantages of following a diet plan with nutritional restrictions and how to counteract these
- the power of the mind in creating a strong, unshakeable relationship with food and your body (and strategies to create this )
- the opportunity our relationship with food and our body creates for consistent growth, self-development and self-awareness
TICKETS ARE EXTREMELY LIMITED - STRICTLY FIRST IN, BEST DRESSED.