Join us for this intimate event in Adelaide's Western Suburbs!
- A green smoothie valued at $10
- The online Gut Healing Course valued at $65
About 'Heal Your Gut'
The science world is confirming that which Hippocrates said some 2400 years ago; 'all disease begins in the gut'. With the race to discover the microbiome alive & well, the fundamental principles of healing the gut have remained the same for thousands of years; reduce the inflammation & heal the gut lining.
In this 1 hour keynote presentation, health journalist Kale Brock shares the fundamental role the gut microbes play in your health. The presentation will cover:
- A scientific round-up of the gut; how it works & how it can influence your health
- Discussions on points of view of world experts on the microbiome
- The roles played by the various microbes who live on & inside of you
- Why eliminating certain foods can drastically decrease the inflammation in the gut
- Why the addition of certain foods & supplements can assist in healing the gut lining
- Principles of recipe creation to ensure the foods you consume rebalance your gut
This presentation will not be a sales pitch! We promise to deliver life-changing, comprehensive information that you can act on immediately!
This event is for informational purposes only & can not replace the advice of a qualified, well-trained & nutritionally versed healthcare practitioner.
STRICTLY LIMITED TICKETS SO BOOK NOW! THIS IS A SMALL EVENT WITH VERY LIMITED NUMBERS!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to print out my ticket?
No! We believe in a paperless workplace so please just keep your ticket purchase confirmation handy on your phone & we’ll also have our list at the door!
I can't make the event now - can I get a refund?
Unfortunatwly tickets are non refundable but are tramsferable between guests.
Do you have wheelchair access?
Not at this location.
What sort of seating will there be?
We'll have a theatre style set up with a prijector & screen. Everyvody will be able to hear the presentation & see it. Seating is first in best dressed.
Can I get invoolved & volunteer at the event in exchange for a ticket?
As this is a small event, we will not be opening any volunteer positions.