haven business hub workshops presents Courtney Ehlers in a full day workshop designed to give you the tools and support to implement some key tips and get you marketing via your email database all by yourself!
These day-long workshops are designed to educate and inspire while giving participants the ability to network with likeminded business people in a casual and welcoming atmosphere. It’s a BYO laptop kind of day where we will roll up our sleeves and get work done together.
COURSE OUTLINE // EMAIL MARKETING
- How to create a database
- Database management/software choices
- Current trends/statistics about email marketing
- How to grow your database
- How to build a communication planner
- Content management and sharing
- Write effective headlines and copywriting tips
- Layout: tips to selecting appropriate images and designs to capture the right audience
- Collaborating and credits for a broader reach
WHAT YOUR DAY INCLUDES:
- An amazing facilitator who is an expert in their field
- Step-by-step tools to implement in your own business and easily share with your team
- Implement what you are learning as the day goes
- Intimate workshop training – maximum 25 people
- A scrumptious morning and afternoon tea plus coffee/tea
- Opportunity for a VIP lunch with your speaker and haven business hub crew and talk ‘business’
- Network with other business minds
- Inspiration and motivation to take your business marketing to the next level
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Laptop computer (no iPads)
- Notebook, pen, highlighter
- Business cards for networking
- Enthusiastic, open mind – ready to learn!
- Lunch (or money to buy your own)
- FULL DAY $200 + gst
- VIP FULL DAY PACKAGE $300 includes lunch and Q&A session with the haven business hub team and key note speaker
BOOKINGS must be made through Eventbrite OR to avoid a booking fee you can email email@example.com. Please state how many people, workshop, date and contact (mobile/email). One of the haven team will reply by phone to confirm with credit card details. Full payment is required at the time of booking.
CANCELLATIONS are permitted up to 14 days prior to the workshop date for full refund. Outside of this time period you can choose to send someone else in your place.
FACILITATOR // COURTNEY TUCKETT
Courtney Tuckett has over 15 years’ experience building national and international brands, from retail to tourism, entertainment to education and services to media. With a Master of Marketing Management and depth of experience in integrated brand strategy, Courtney has led award-winning campaigns to drive customer engagement, recruitment and retention. Focusing on content, consistency, community and commerce, Courtney will show the best ways to attract, capture and engage your customers to build brand equity and deliver results.