Actions and Detail Panel
Happy Yoga in Veale Gardens (Walyo Yerta Community Garden)
Tue. 2 May 2017, 5:45 pm – 7:15 pm ACST
Happy Yoga is a course which joins the practice of yoga with practical tips and tricks boosting your happiness level and improving mood. We are going to explore different topics related to happiness using the practice of asana, pranayama, meditation and techniques of positive psychology.
The first class will be devoted to setting our minds to happiness by creating our own definition of what happiness really is about, FOR YOU :)
Classes are suitable for beginners and regular practitioners.
What do you need and how to prepare:
- bring a yoga mat or a big towel
- bring something to cover up yourself for the relaxation (blanket or warm scarf)
- be prepared to exercise barefoot
- wear comfortable clothing
- come between 5.45pm and 5.55pm
- send me a message if you experience any health difficulties that may hinder your practice of yoga.
Where do we meet?
We meet next to the Walyo Yerta Community Garden which is located about 50 meters behind the rose garden in Veale Gardens, South Terrace.