Happy House Plants with Emma Northey
For indoor jungle lovers...
This workshop will include
- Tips and advice on keeping your house plants happy - feeding, watering, light and general care requirements.
- Looking at the best and easiest plants to grow indoors- from traditional house plants to succulents and modern plants.
- Practical session on taking cuttings.
- Potting and choosing pots.
- General advice and Q&A
Each participant recieves small house plants, plant cuttings and notes. The workshop aims to stimulate your green creativity and build your confidence in keeping plants, learn some basic propagating to increase your plant collection and even start sharing plants with your friends.
- Bring a pair of plant snips or scissors
- Bring a box to carry your plants home
Find Emma / en_flora on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/en_flora/?hl=en
Emma Northey is a visual artist with years of experience in urban horticulture - working with her family at Norwood Garden Centre, she specialises in indoor plants, potted gardens, succulents, terrariums, herbs and plant styling/design.