Would you like to take some of the stress out of Christmas?
Join Kathy & Pam for this Christmas themed workshop incorporating the healthy benefits of Essential Oils. We will show you how to create beautiful hand-made gifts for your friends & family as well as delicious food & drink options to delight your visitors over the holiday season. Finally we will share our top tips to survive the inevitable stresses of the silly season as well as essential oils to support a range of emotions that might arise at this busy time.
Your senses will be stimulated as you watch, smell, taste, touch & learn.
- DIY Body Butter & Foot Scrub using all natural ingredients
- How to make a nutritious, tasty dip for when friends call in
- How to make a delicious salad dressing for Christmas Day
Taste oil infused foods & drinks:
- A Christmas drink sensation
- Raw chocolates
- Salad Dressing
- Dip with vegie sticks
- Test body butter & foot scrub
- Essential oil blends to capture the smells of Christmas
- Tips to manage the stresses of the Silly Season
- Which essential oils help manage stress & other emotions
What you will take away:
- Recipes for all demonstrated gifts, drinks & foods plus more
- 10 Stress Busting Tips to Survive the Silly Season Handout