Actions and Detail Panel
Hands-on LinkedIn Training
Tue. 28 March 2017, 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm AWST
To do this workshop in Perth it would cost $340 - You are getting a bargain Kalgoorlie!
We will cover:
- 12 profile markers that get you “the most eyeballs on copy”
- 3 tiers of connections that become your circle of influence
- The “modern day Rolodex” creating the ripple effect to widen your potential network
- The power of recommendations and endorsements, and when to ask for them
- The power of groups and 2 strategies behind joining groups
- Armchair marketing for warm introductions: Leveraging the free prospecting tool to establish connections and nurture business
- Copywriting: content, curating content and what to say in messages
- How to work your way around the admin dashboard
- It is not “how to start your LinkedIn Profile from scratch” You must already have a published page - the workshop is to improve it so that you benefit from the full potential LinkedIn allow you on the free platform
- Bring your laptop and mouse – don’t bring a tablet or phone as it does not allow you the same functionality or speed when working in a group
You will take away:
A 30-page handbook full of screen shots, function notes, templates, action items and step-by-step instructions to keep your LinkedIn marketing compass on course. This lets you think about the possibilities for your business instead of worrying about writing down the detail!
There will be a professional photographer available so you can get your headshot photo taken during the afternoon. You can then purchase your headshot from the photographer.