Actions and Detail Panel
Guided Mediation - Pathworking Meditation - #31
Thu. 2 February 2017, 7:15 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Pathworking is an ancient technique of character building and progressive initiation. Simply put, "Path-working" is the art of clairvoyantly investigating the Paths of the Tree of Life. Pathworking creates more loving relationships, more physical pleasure, vitality, and abundance. Ultimately, we all want a sense of purpose for our lives that only comes with intimate contact with the universe.
Pathworking is a collection of teachings that helps us see and understand ourselves, enabling us to gradually remove the obstacles that keep us separate from others, separate from the source of our creativity and life energy, from our divine core.
On this night you will be lead through a guided daydream, that will have a profound effect on your life, state of mind, and character.
You will be involved in a deliberate out-of-the-body experience in a carefully planned journey through astral realms. Within these realms, previous initiates have for thousands of years have placed sign-posts, guide marks, and worn a carefully chosen path through experiences that are interactions with archetypal patterns and entities.
With each pathworking, as the student conquers and controls the negative impulses associated, the student attains a different facet of ultimate Wisdom, and specific magical powers. Ultimately, upon finishing all of the pathworkings, the student reaches a state of enlightenment and union with the ultimate deity.
On this night we will explore the 31st Path.
Areas Path 31 Will Help You Work On
- Increased energy
- Fortitude, the ability to keep moving forward under any conditions or circumstances
- Increased mental activity
- Putting your emotions "in order," and learning to rise above them when necessary; freedom from "emotional fetters"
- Personal empowerment
- Unblocking energy channels; the arousal of the Kundalini energy
- Increased sex drive
- Opening more to higher guidance
- Development of automatic writing skills
- Increasing creative ability
- Enhancement of interest and skill in martial arts
- Seeing and understanding patterns in seemingly unrelated things and events
- Recognizing the inherent balance in all things
- Finding your "centre"