Actions and Detail Panel
GSA Saturday Day Trip: Otway Fly and Great Ocean Road
Sat. 6 May 2017, 8:00 am – 8:30 pm AEST
Join us to experience some of Victoria's most spectacular natural wonders!
The Otway Fly Treetop Adventure is a 600m long, 25m high treetop walk that will give you a birds eye view of the rainforest below.
On our return home we'll stop at some of the scenic highlights of the Great Ocean Road including the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge and the fishing village of Port Campbell.
Ticket price includes all transport (air-conditioned coach) and admission to Otway Fly.
- Saturday 6 May 2016 - Buy tickets here!
- Bus departs from outside the 1888 Building (Graduate Centre) at 8am.
- Bus returns to Parkville at 8:30pm.
- Your ticket.
- Signed permission form, emailed out the Friday before the trip (printed forms also available on the day).
- Food can also be purchased at the Wildlife Park or you can bring a packed lunch.
NOTE: Please take care to arrive at Gate 8 Grattan St (outside the Graduate Centre) before 8am. If you arrive at 8am or later, the bus will be forced to leave without you.
Please note that no refunds are available for this event.