Actions and Detail Panel
GSA Garden Party
Thu. 13 April 2017, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm AEST
GSA GARDEN PARTY
A free barbecue lunch for grad students!
Before you take a break from uni, share some drinks – and a free sausage! – with the grad student community.
We'll have tables and chairs set up on the front lawns of the 1888 Building with some laid-back music and entertainment. You can breathe in the autumn air and rest in the shade, or share a table of drinks with your friends. The lawns are all yours.
With vegetarian, halal chicken and halal beef sausages on the menu, your lunch is all sorted.
How do tokens work?
Tokens are our way of giving huge discounts to grad students. They get you drinks at much cheaper prices than would normally be possible. Plus, if you have some left over from a previous GSA event, you can use them here!
- Alcoholic drinks (beer/wine/cider) cost 2 tokens.
- Soft drink costs 1 token.
- Sausages cost 1 token – and you get 1 token for free! Just register to attend.
How do I get my tokens?
- First, purchase a token deal right here in Eventbrite. Get a discount for buying in advance, or wait until the day.
- You'll get a ticket barcode when the purchase completes. Print it out, or have it ready to show on your smartphone.
- You can show up for your tokens on the day, or head to GSA Reception earlier in the week. Bring your ticket either way!
If you're a grad student at the University of Melbourne, this barbecue is all for you – and so are all the rest of GSA's events and services.