Actions and Detail Panel
Growing your Audience with Video
Mon. 27 March 2017, 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm AEDT
Let’s break it down: growing your audience is 1% content creation, 3% curation and the other 96% is down to the consumer. That 1% rules the world. With our current mobile technology and the internet, it’s possible for anyone to build a strong personal brand. Gain the skills and knowledge to build a reputation, cultivate an audience and push for sales.
Learn how to leverage video to stand out. The modes of delivery are growing: Snapchat, Instagram Live/Stories, Facebook Live and YouTube to name a few. Learn to navigate the medium, and develop your storytelling skills; we teach you how to pick the right platforms and target and grow your audience with video.
Who is it for:
- Those seeking to develop their personal brand
- Anyone wanting to stand out from the crowd
- Small business owners
The workshop will cover:
- Why you should use mobile video
- Key differences between video and social media platforms
- How to be an engaging storyteller that connects with their audience
- How to use video to position yourself to be found by your target audience
- The different content styles out there
- Tools and equipment required
Millennial Marketer and Consultant
Suzanne Nguyen is a curious geek of the future, online she is known as StringStory, where she connects the trends of communication and tech. She was on Meerkat, a mobile live streaming app, and within 3 months grew her audience to 44,000+ followers and then it died.
Suzanne then transferred her content producing skills across different video platforms. She believes that future of social media is to treat it like a TV channel. She loves fried chicken and Snapchat, she even has a Snapchat course to help others grow their own TV Channel. A snap channel she produces, Women In Tech, is up for the Shorty Awards and she working with Jon Westenberg to set up his.