Actions and Detail Panel
Green-up your Clean-up with Essential Oils Workshop
Sat. 25 March 2017, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm AEDT
Say goodbye to synthetic fragrances and harsh chemicals hidden in your cleaners and learn to make your own, natural alternatives in this practical, hands-on, easy to follow workshop.
Packed with many tips and know-how so you can create your own products using easily found natural ingredients and doTERRA essential oils. This workshop is suitable for everyone with an enthusiasm to learn.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
• Understand the step-by-step process of making your own green cleaning products
• Understand the ingredients needed to make your cleaning products.
• Learn how to create your own all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner, dishwashing powder and produce wash
WHAT YOU'LL GET
• Materials & equipment for you to create in class.
• Your own all-purpose cleaner, glass cleaner & dishwashing powder
• A workbook with instructions and methods to take home!
WHAT TO BRING
• A pen to take notes.
• Your inner green hippy DIY scientist.
Places are limited to ensure the best learning experience for each participant.
BE QUICK and BOOK NOW!
Please arrive 15 minutes early for 11.00am start.
Any questions about the workshops? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Cancellation is not possible but you can transfer your ticket to a friend. Please email me at email@example.com and let me know your name and your friend's name, I will ensure their place in the workshop.
Keen on learning more?
Check out our two workshops:www.missionwellbeing.eventbrite.com.au
Interested in a couple of workshops? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to book in and get your tickets at a discount.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send an email to email@example.com or contact me via my facebook page