Greater Sydney Landcare Network is holding its second Annual General Meeting. We've accomplished a lot this year, including hiring 2 part-time staff, hosting 2 network educational events and publishing a book!
We're having our AGM on Sunday October 16 from 2pm onwards at The Coal Loader Centre for Sustainability in Waverton. The afternoon will feature
- Afternoon tea, please bring a small dish to share,
- "Agri-cultural change and the farming eco-innovator" talk by Dr. Rebecca Cross
- Decades of Healing – Wasteland to Wetland: Launch of our first publication tracing the progress of a landmark bushcare site in the Blue Mountains and how the techniques can be applied in your site, featuring A/Prof Grant Hose and author Alan Lane from Popes Glen Bushcare Group,
- Launch of our Strategic Plan for 2016-19,
- AGM including election of committee for 2016-17 and
- finish with sunset nibbles and wander around the beautiful Coal Loader grounds.
You can find the Draft Strategic Plan on the GSLN website. We invite you to read the document and send us your comments by October 1 so the final version is ready to be endorsed at the AGM. Send your feedback to email@example.com.
The AGM also will elect the committee (up to 9 members) for the next year. The committee will elect the office bearers at their first meeting. Help drive the network for the next 12 months, complete the committee nomination form here.
Financial members (Individual, Group or Business members who have paid their fees by September 30) can vote and comment on the Strategic Plan. Renew or sign up for membership here to take part in the discussion.
Come join us for an afternoon by the harbour and be part of the network's plans for the upcoming year!