Great Southern Beer & Cider Festival 2016
The Inaugural Great Southern Beer & Cider Festival will be held on Friday 30th September (Public Holiday) between 11am and 5pm at the scenic Yarra Glen Racecourse in the heart of the Yarra Valley. This value for money event is a great day out if you are a beer and cider enthusiast eager to try a variety of new flavours and some of your old favourites. It’s also a great day out for families with plenty of children’s activities and entertainment.
The Racecourse has many great places to spread your picnic rug – and you’re welcome to bring along fold-up chairs! There’s also an extensive outdoor undercover area, along with a large air conditioned indoor area, ensuring comfort in any weather.
Your entry ticket includes:
- A 285ml Hargreaves Hill Brewing Co. souvenir tasting glass
- An opportunity to experience a spectacular range of boutique beer and cider, complimented by a wonderful selection of gourmet street food
- Live music on stage featuring the Three Kings (winner of Blues album of the year at the Music Victoria awards), Young Vincent and The Mob
- Free admission for children under the age of 15 accompanied by an adult or guardian
- Access to children’s entertainment including AFL clinic with 2 large AFL inflatables and face painting.
BEER & CIDER TASTING TOKENS
Token booklets can be purchased at the event for $20 and contain 10 tokens that can be exchanged for:
1 token = 85ml beer or cider
3 tokens = 285ml beer or cider
Last drinks will be served at 4.30pm.
SPECIAL ONLINE OFFERS
The Beer & Cider Combo ticket is available for purchase online, in advance of the Festival for $35. The ticket includes entry and 10 tasting tokens (value of $40).
Group Booking Discount
A 10% discount is available for group bookings of 8 or more. Please select the Group Discount ticket option if purchasing 8 or more tickets to avail of the special discount.
VIP Group Package
This exclusive package includes access to a mini marquee for 10 guests, entry, tasting tokens (10 per person), table & chairs. A limited number of these packages are available for $449. - SOLD OUT!
- These offers are limited to online sales only
- To avoid disappointment, buy tickets in advance online as they may be sold out prior to the event
- 10% Group discount is applied to the ticket price and excludes the booking fee
- A nominal booking fee will be added to all tickets purchased online
- The Festival has a capped number of tickets available for sale. To avoid disappointment we recommend purchasing tickets online, in advance as they may be sold out prior to the event. Any remaining tickets not sold in advance will go on sale at the entrance gates from 11am on the Friday.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Yes, all patrons seeking service of liquor must be a minimum age of 18. Patrons between the age of 18 and 25 will be required to present ID, and wear a proof of age wrist band. Children under 15 years of age will be admitted free of charge only if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please see the website for details on parking, and public transport.
What can't I bring to the event?
No alcohol, food or drinks can to be brought into the venue.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring either your printed ticket or your smart phone with your Eventbrite ticket email to validate your ticket purchase.
What is the refund policy?
All tickets are non refundable except if the event is cancelled.