As part of Manningham City Council's Community Training Program for 2016/2017 we invite members of community organisations including community and children’s services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, arts and cultural groups to attend this free session.
This session will help grant writers improve their chance of success with grant applications. It is designed for people involved in not-for-profit organisations that intend, or are currently seeking, to apply for grants through their local communities or other funding sources. This session will help with the application process and assist the organisation to explore additional funding alternatives for longer-term sustainability.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Understanding funder outcomes and how your project will align with these
- How to define the project and the benefit it will have for the community
- What is great about your organisation and why can you deliver this project
- Understanding grant eligibility criteria
- Formulating your project plan and the resources required
- Assessing risks
- Preparing a budget (including supplying quotes)
- Adhering to the grant conditions and responsibilities.
Further Information please contact the Grant's Team on 9840 9305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.