Children attending this program must be aged 3 to 5 due to the content and level of skills required.
Take your grandchildren to the library and learn share a story with them using your own tablet or one of our iPads! We will show you how to access quality picture books online in a friendly environment.
This program is especially designed for grandparents plus a maximum of 2 to 3 children.
- We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.