Actions and Detail Panel
Grandparents' digital storytelling (Ages 3-5 with grandparents) (Woden Libr...
Tue. 25 October 2016, 10:30 am – 11:30 am AEDT
This program is suitable for grandparents with grandchildren aged 3-5 years.
Bring your grandkids to share a digital story. Learn how to access fun picture books online in a family friendly environment.
Bring your own tablet or laptop or use one of ours.
A maximum of 3 children per participating adults is recommended.
- Bookings are essential for this program as places are limited. We are unable to accommodate participants who have not made a booking.
- Please contact the library if you wish to amend or cancel your booking. This will enable others to participate in the program.
- Age ranges apply. The age limit is necessary and made due to required skill level / coordination for the activity.
- Adult supervision is required for all children attending the program.
- Please arrive 10 mins early to allow time to check in; this assists the program to run on schedule.