Actions and Detail Panel
Google AdWords Event for Professional Services Businesses
Tue. 13 December 2016, 12:10 pm – 1:30 pm AEDT
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Want to understand how to grow your professional services business online through Google AdWords and other proven marketing strategies?
Viva Results, a certified Google Partner and an online lead generation agency for professional services, is running a Google AdWords seminar for those working in legal, accounting, financial services, dental professions, trade services and medical clinics.
Online advertising such as Google AdWords can help you generate and attract new leads, directing targeted leads to your business.
It is a cost-effective and measurable way to grow your sales and online presence.
What You'll Learn:
- AdWords trends to better your marketing online
- Online marketing trends- 3 major marketing trends to apply to your business in 2017
- Holiday sales- how to incorporate marketing automation to bring a consistent flow of enquiries
- What's working right now- how to diversify your marketing strategies to monetise your site traffic
- Case studies- who's out there and getting the results
Who Is This For:
- Business owners/Head of Marketing in professional services (lawyers, migration agents, mortgage brokers, financial services professionals, dentists, doctors and accountants)
- Businesses looking for better results to grow their business online
- Tradespeople (plumbers, electricians, builders, landscapers) wanting to get more calls and enquiries online
If you're completely new to online advertising or looking to optimise your marketing results, this intimate event is right for you.
This event also gives you the opportunity to network with other businesses as you come to understand how to leverage online marketing such as Google AdWords to grow your business in a strategic way.
A light meal and refreshments will be provided during the event.
Following the conclusion of the event, you will have the opportunity to network with other attendees.
Register Your Interest Now. Limited Seats Available.
Event Location: Sydney CBD (You'll be sent the final details via email confirmation)