Actions and Detail Panel
Goldfields Oasis Creche 17/10/2016 - 22/10/2016
Oasis Creche is an unlicensed Creche
You, as a parent, maintain responsibilty for your child. This means you must:
- Remain on the premises while your child attends the creche
- Return immediately to your child if requested to by the creche staff
To operate legally without a child care licence, creche services must meet certain requirements about:
- The age of children able to attened the creche
- How often child can attened creche
- The staff caring for children
What to Bring
- Labelled bag for belongings
- Snack (excluding nuts and whole eggs)
- Drink Bottle
- Spare clothing
- Hat for outdoor play
- Disposable nappies, wipes, pull ups (if toilet training) or underwear
- Prams for babies
- Any comforters for your child
- 8 weeks until 12 years of age
- A care session is 1.5 hours in duration. No provisions for late drop off or early collection.
- Total hours of care must not exceed 12 hours in total per week, per child.
- Maxiumum of 8 care sessions may be booked per week
- Sign in/out registry must be completed to determine the where-a-bouts of the parent/caregiver should you need to be contacted
Collection of Children
- An Authorisation to Collect form must be completed when an alternative person will be collecting a child
- Please return to the creche before you session time is exhausted. This is to ensure staff and children ratios are adhered to at all time.
- $5.00 is payable per 5 minute intervals late (per child)
Food and Drinks
- All items must be labelled clearly with the child's full name.
- Strict NO NUT AND WHOLE EGG poilicy applies (Eg. Peanut butter, nutella, quiche, frittata etc)
Health & Immunisations
- Children are unable to attend the creche if they are unwell or present signs of communicable diseases. These include (not limited to): temperature above 38.5C, diarrhoea, vomiting, thick mucous or discharge, conjunctivitis, rash, skin lesions, swollen gland, fever, head lice, sereve coughing or yellow swin or eyes.
- EpiPens are the only form of medication that staff can administer in the creche.
- Children can attend after a period of 24 hours after an immunisation (this is to ensure no adverse reactions)
- Cancellations are essential and are required to be made online via Eventbrite during crèche hours, 1 day prior to your booking in order to receive a full refund.
- Bookings for Monday will need to be cancelled on Saturday, (online as above) as crèche is closed on Sunday.
- Cancellations can be made directly via the Eventbrite website.
- This ensures that the Oasis Crèche is sufficiently staffed and to keep the booking system fair as there are no waitlist options.
- Cancellations are essential and are required to be made online via Eventbrite during crèche hours, one day prior to your booking in order to receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations made the morning of or same day that your child is booked to attend crèche.
- Every attempt will be made to settle your child, however a refund or make up session will not apply, should a parent or caregiver be required to return to the crèche before the care session has ended. This applies whether the child is 10 minutes or 1 hour into the session.
- The Oasis cannot offer one on one care.
- Refund will not apply if cancellation requirements have not been met.
- Should a child become sick overnight and your child is booked into a morning or afternoon session, consideration for a refund will be given if a parent can provide a Doctors Certificate within 2 business days of scheduled booking.
- A refund will not apply should a child be removed for biting.