Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
WELCOME to our final Gold Coast Property Group meeting for 2016! It’s all happening on Thursday, 20th October.
Here's 5 awesome reasons you need to be in the room:
• You'll walk away with real strategies, insights and resources that you can implement immediately. We guarantee you to pickup at least 3 outstanding tips to use in your own property investing (Most people walk away with a page full of notes!)
• Unlike other seminars, you wont be pitched to on the night. That's right, no hidden agendas, no shenanigans and definitely no sellfests with bonus steak knives! We pride ourselves on being a genuine property networking group.
• The key words we hear time and time again when attendees are leaving are 'genuine' and 'integrity'. These are rare commodities these days, especially in property and you'll get them by the bucketload at this event.
• There's something for everybody. Whether you are just starting out, have done a few property deals or a full time professional investor.... you'll walk away with value. It might be in the quality, content rich presentations or it might be that you find your next Joint Venture partner... either way you'll be so glad you showed up.
• The Real Deals. These are case studies that attendees flock to see each month. We call them Real Deals because they ARE just that. Everyday property investors on their first, second and sometimes third project, having a good honest crack while still holding down a full time job. It could be a quick renovation, a one into two splitter block or a 6 townhouse development... whatever the presentation, you'll see profit & loss numbers, before and after photos, embarrassing mistakes and above all, lessons learned.
There is NOTHING like this monthly property networking event and we are the envy of all other States!
It's size, the people we attract, the integrity we uphold and the longevity we've been delivering value for makes us second to none Australia wide!
For those of you who are new to the group, we are truly a friendly, supportive bunch and everyone is welcome to attend - the more the merrier!
What's in store this month?
We have another huge night planned as we move well into the third quarter of 2016.
Check out the lineup of speakers:
Paul Copeland from William Buck Accounting
Paul is back by popular demand so that he can answer all your tax structure and GST questions.
Paul has done a stack of property developments himself and knows from experience how to best structure and manage your purchasing entities for maximum efficiency.
Every question Paul gets asked, he is able to answer efficiently and with plenty of humor so bring along your best questions to stump him!
Paul may even do a whiteboard scenario where he assesses someone in the audience to ensure they are investing in the most tax efficient way.
This month's Real Deal will be presented by Rob Flux & Paul Hudson!
Rob & Paul recently completed a Joint Venture splitter project together in Kenmore, and managed to create well over 6 figures in 2.5 months - yes, just 2.5 months!! This JV has a rather unusual way of being executed... and all will be revealed on the night. Suffice to say this is not your normal deal, and a few curve balls were thrown in for good measure!
This is something anyone can have a a go at so if you're looking to do some development in 2016, this is a great place to start… and who better to show you how it’s done and more importantly, what NOT to do!
JV projects are something that most investors will want to explore at some point in their investing journey; it's rare that we have one up as a Real Deal, so make the most of it and do whatever you can to be in the room for this one!
For those that haven't been before, the Real Deal segment is where a member of the group gets up for 30mins and shares their latest project!
You get to see an everyday investor sharing all the thrills and spills of their deal. It could be a renovation, subdivision, development.. anything!
The presenter shares the feasibility numbers for the deal, the before, during and after photos, how they found the deal and most importantly, the mistakes they made along the way!
It's truly outstanding to see someone bravely get up and reveal their entire project from start to finish, warts and all!
Julie Cary from Grummitt Town Planning
Julie is also back by popular demand to give us an update on all things Planning!
Make sure you're in the room to hear about how the new planning scheme is being interpreted by Council, and how the industry is responding to it.
Last but not least, an update on the impact that the Commonwealth Games is having!
This is first hand, on the ground information from a trusted source, and affects all of us investing in the area so make sure you're in the room!
What should I expect?
Expect to be welcomed with open arms, regardless of your level of experience. Expect to meet amazing people all on the same path. Expect to learn.... A lot!
You will have the opportunity to mingle, network, and have a cuppa with over 150 active property investors with varying skill levels. If that makes you a little nervous, that's no problem; instead, why not chat to one of our amazing experts (think accountant, town planner, SMSF specialist...) who regularly present at these meetings - there's always a few at the back of the room, and they love a chat!
Do I need to RSVP?
In short, yes! We have limited seating due to the size of the room, and it is first in best dressed. If you reserve a spot, you are guaranteed a seat, simple as that.
How much does it cost?
The cost is $10 inc GST.
You can also purchase an annual membership which will reduce your cost and also give you access to all our past and future recordings of all the networking group meetings plus some other awesome tools and resources. Check out your options at this link: www.propertyresourceshop.com/property-networking-groups
What if I want to come to every meeting, what can you do for me?
Good question! We have a large number of our community members who do just that, so we have a special Gold Membership. This includes free entry for 12 months to ALL of our meetings (including Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast), plus you get the video recordings, audio and slide shows of each meeting in case you can't make it. There's a lot of other inclusions too but I know this page is getting long! You can read more here.
If you're a member, you still need to RSVP though!
I hope to see you on Thursday, 20th October!