Actions and Detail Panel
Going solar made simple
Sat. 29 April 2017, 10:30 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Council has partnered with the energy experts at Positive Charge to help you make sense of solar and work out if it might be right for you.
Whether you're curious about getting solar or are you wondering how a battery storage system could save you more money with your existing solar PV system, we encourage you to come along to this information session to have your questions answered.
If you have solar and are not seeing the savings you hoped it might be worth attending or visiting the Positive Charge website for advice on how to maximise savings: www.positivecharge.com.au
The expert from Positive Charge will be covering:
- How to sift through all the solar PV options on the market and know which one is the right?
- How does solar work and who is it best suited to?
- Is tile okay to put panels on?
- Is your roof orientation okay?
- How many kilowatts will you need?
- What sort of inverter is reliable?
- What about warranties?
- What about battery storage?