Go Kimbo 2016: The Hottest Election Party in Town
Food: Plenty of sausages, caramel slice, lamingtons, fruit….
Drinks: Non-alcoholic beverages provided.
RVSP: You can bring family, but please register everyone. Also, bring your membership tag if you're a BTC member (we want to keep it a little exclusive).
The party and my campaign are ways for me and my family to say ‘thanks’ to Canberra, Belconnen and the Belconnen Tennis Club, all of which have been good to us over the decades.
What’s on offer
- Tennis: the courts will be available. Be welcoming of and generous to others. Please wear appropriate shoes. Don’t hurt yourself.
- Our new coach Jeff Gray will be on hand to discuss the range of offerings available to children and adults of all levels.
- Bikes: we’ll try to get the range of GoKimbo2016 bikes there for you to try out.
- Speeches: short and sweet.
- Media Coverage: there might be some, but not too much.
- Music: Hopefully some of the live variety.
- Books: There will be special signed campaign editions of Where the Sea Takes Us: A Vietnamese-Australian Story on sale for the discount price of $20 (all proceeds - $5 per book - go to MSF Médecins Sans Frontières).
Resist inertia and come along. Kimbo.