Actions and Detail Panel
Sat. 29 April 2017, 10:30 am – 2:00 pm AEST
Handmade Gnocchi is not only a joy to eat but also a pleasure to create. Join Vanessa Miles in a 3.5 hr hands on class where she will discuss tools, shaping and techniques to making 3 delicious flavours of gnocchi.
Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi with Burnt Butter and Sage Sauce
Traditional Potato Gnocchi with Passata
Gnocchi alla Romana
Vanessa "The Hungry Chook" Miles is an acclaimed food blogger and is dedicated to seasonal and wholesome foods and a variety of cooking techniques. Vanessa has been involved in workshops here in Australia and more recently in Trastavere Rome and can't wait to share her stories with you. You can share some of her experiences at http://www.thehungrychook.com/about/ .
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
3. Registration is from 30 minutes prior to the class start time.
4. All classes and events require closed-in shoes.
5. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us prior to booking on 02 9555 8300.