GETTING THINGS DONE WORKSHOP
GTD is a powerful method to manage commitments, information, and communication. It is the result of thirty years of consulting services, private coaching, training, and organizational programs with millions of people internationally. It has earned a reputation as the gold standard in personal and organizational productivity.
GTD enables greater performance, capacity and innovation. It alleviates the feeling of overwhelm, instilling focus, clarity and confidence.
This is a workshop about RESULTS. Come with your best and brightest ideas and we will break them down into specific ACTIONABLE activities. Learn the basics of Getting Things Done to achieve more in less time with a sense of control and ease.
- Capture anything and everything that has your attention and concern
- Define actionable things into concrete next steps and successful outcomes
- Organize information in the most streamlined way, in appropriate categories, based on how
- and when you need to access them
- Keep current and “ahead of the game” with appropriately frequent reviews
- Keep track of the bigger picture while managing the small details
- Make trusted choices about what to do in any given moment
$40 for members, $60 for non-members.
SPECIAL BONUS FOR THIS EVENT ONLY:
Complimentary Strategic Business Review for your business or business idea worth $250!
When & Where
Melbourne Silicon Beach
Melbourne Silicon Beach (MSB) is an informal group on meetup.com for anyone interested in founding or working in startups, dev/design in web/mobile tech, freelancing, investing or working with people in that space. We are a diverse bunch covering all ages, backgrounds and first point of call for newcomers to Melbourne.
With 4,150+ members (as of Sept 2015), we are the largest and fastest growing community in the Australia-wide network of Silicon Beach tech startup communities.