Get Set for Work @ Kingston LINC - Series 1
24 October – 13 December 2016
Mondays & Tuesdays, 9.30am – 2.30pm
Looking for work or re-entering the workforce?
Increase your skills, confidence and workplace skills in this free course.
Find out what sort of skills employers are looking for, and increase your job seeking knowledge.
Ideal for those who may not have had many learning opportunities or the opportunity to formalise their skills.
This course will cover:
· Developing a career pathway plan and portfolio
· Confidence in using digital technology
· Producing written documents
· Brushing up on those important workplace maths skills
· Communication & customer service skills
· Safe food handling certificate
· Employer talks and job club support including resumes, applying for work and looking for work online
The delivery of these accredited and non accredited topics includes Certificate II units from the nationally recognised Business and Foundation Skills Training Packages, a great addition to your resume (upon successful completion).
Expressions of Interest are open now. A Learning Coordinator will be back in touch to discuss your interest and suitability and arrange a time to meet in person. Limited to 10 places so please enquire early.
More information and enquiries to Sonya Moon or Allyson Ekin at Kingston LINC
Phone 6165 6210 or mobile 0427 972 490