108 Gheringhap Street, Geelong, VIC 3220
When: Wednesday, 16th November, 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Who: Vivian Vo, Digital Marketer
Why: Attract customers in the busy online marketplace. With the omnipresence of digital devices, there are countless opportunities to promote your business online. This session covers the best ways to develop a digital marketing strategy, manage customer data storage systems, and the ins-and-outs of email marketing.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to develop a digital strategy
- Benefits of creating a customer persona
- Incorporating email marketing in your digital strategy
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Location-based marketing and how its linked to SEO
- The advantages and the management of online reviews
- Utilising Google my Business
We have limited seating - if you haven’t already, register today!