Actions and Detail Panel
'Get on Board'
Wed. 19 October 2016, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm AWST
Considering seeking out your first directorship? Join PerthYP and CCIWA for an informative panel discussion about how young professionals can contribute in the boardroom, followed by networking. Our four panelists have diverse board experience so please come prepared with questions..
- How to achieve your first directorship;
- The benefits of having young professionals on boards;
- The value of having diversity in the boardroom; and
- The skill set required to be a successful and influential director.
- Cath Langmead (Moderator) - General Manager Corporate Affairs, CCIWA
- Mike Horabin FAICD - Board Recruitment Specialist
- Jemma Green - Chair, Power Ledger
- Chris Bates - Managing Director, KBE Human Capital
- Krista McMeeken - Director, Celebrate WA
Venue: EY Building, 11 Mounts Bay Road, Perth 6000
Members - $25
Non-members - $35 (Join for free today)