Are you a business owner that is great at what you do in your business but is frustrated with keeping up with the ATO requirements? Don't even get you started on Payroll, right??!!
Do you feel stressed whenever BAS is looming because the quarter has flown by & there's not enough money in your bank account to cover it when it's due?
Do you struggle to meet your employee superannuation guarantee payments?
Well, I have got great news for you!
BAS & Payroll Compliance doesn't have to be stressful! You can still do what you love without getting that cold, hard knot in your gut whenever BAS (or Super) is due.
Come along to my 4 hour workshop and I'll show you how to Get off that BAS Rollercoaster for good!
- Full explanation of how to comply with ATO & Payroll requirements
- Advice on setting up a manageable budget for BAS & Payroll liabilities
- Advice on simple admin processes that will streamline your ATO & Payroll compliance requirements
- How to access specific reports in your accounting software to tailor a budget that is based on your actual business figures
- How to make sure you have the available cash for every future BAS
- How to be cash ready for all of your Payroll Liabilities - including superannuation, employee terminations and annual leave
- How to avoid the common mistakes made in your bookkeeping process (even if you have a bookkeeper!)
What to bring:
- Notepad & pen
- Login details for your accounting software file
- Backup internet facility (via mobile phone or USB modem) - WiFi will be provided at the venue, but bring a backup in case of technical difficulties
- Jacket in case you feel cold - the venue is air conditioned but we can't always please everyone when it comes to room temperature
So Register Now and say Goodbye to that BAS Rollercoaster!
Save This Event
When & Where
Lakeside Golf Club Camden
50 Raby Road
Figures and Faces
Hi there! I'm Deb Evington.
I started Figures and Faces by working as a sole-trader book-keeper in 2001, servicing a small number of clients in South-West Sydney.
Between 2001 and 2011, my client base grew exclusively from the many referrals that came through existing clients and their accountants. I became called upon as a “rescue-job” specialist that created great demand for my services.
By early 2012, I found it necessary to employ staff to maintain the level of service my clients had grown to expect. Figures and Faces since has grown from the Macarthur region to include businesses from Wollongong to Erskine Park and from Rydalmere to Lidcombe.
Many clients were in a pickle regarding meeting their BAS & Payroll Liabilities on time and some were in danger of collapse! By following my simple strategies (and by having a slight shift of understanding) these clients are no longer stressed about their business responsibilities. In fact, they are now free to get on with doing what they love...and what they went into business for in the first place!
Let the team at Figures and Faces help you rekindle that spark! We'll do what we love, so you can do what you love!