San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
GET BLOODY SERIOUS!
A WORKSHOP ON HOW TO MAKE HEP C HISTORY - FROM PREVENTION TO CURE
For people working with:
people living with hep C, people who inject drugs, Aboriginal people, young people or people affected by the criminal justice system.
How do you engage your communities and clients in conversations around hep C?
Attend this interactive workshop and....
- Know the difference between hepatitis A, B and C – their transmission and health effects
- Confidently discuss new Direct Acting Antiviral hep C treatment options
- Build & Navigate local hep C testing and new treatment pathways
- Learn new activities for health promotion campaigns and group work
- Recognise how nationalharm reduction strategies operate in Murrumbidgee
- Identify and address discriminatory barriers to health care.
- Support people making informed decisions around managing their hep C and starting treatment.
- BE INSPIRED! Hear someone’s first-hand experience of hep C.
- A kit packed with activities and tools for your organisation or group.
- Statement of attendance
- Membership to Hepatitis NSW
- Subscriptions to HepLink & Champion
Save This Event
When & Where
We’re working towards a world free of viral hepatitis. Hepatitis NSW is a not-for-profit charity started by the hepatitis community. We work with and for all people affected by hep B or C – together we inform, support, educate and advocate.
Get involved at www.hep.org.au