Geelong Regional Electronic Conveyancing Accredited Workshop
By consolidating information from a range of sources, this workshop will provide a unique syllabus. It will be conducted in front of a keyboard and monitor for each participant giving a totally hands on experience.
1. Regulatory framework:
- Model Participation Rules
- Verification Of Identity
- Client Authorisation
2. Service Provider and Subscriber Obligations
- Operator Service Charter
- Operator Participation Agreement
3. Process Flow
- Happy Path
- Risk Management
4. Financial Settlement Process
- Access and Navigation
- Transfer & Settlement
- Workspace Settings
5. Subscriber Administration
6. Your Digitization Management Tool
- Planning to transform your business
- Prepare a timeline
- Prepare a training schedule
- Prepare a budget
- Arrange for Service Operator Support
7. Assessment of Learning
Pre-course materials will be sent to participants prior to the workshop
There is a one hour break during the workshop.
Coffee, Tea, Water and Post event drinks and food provided.
This workshop must be completed with access to a computer which restricts class size to 8 participants. Group bookings which exceed those numbers will be handled by special arrangement only.
Phone enquiries: Rosemary 0458555243