Actions and Detail Panel
Game of Thrones LCG Challenge league
Mon. 26 December 2016, 6:00 pm – 10:00 pm AEDT
Every Monday is Joust Night
- Every Monday, issue a challenge to a player equal or higher ranking
- You can issue one challenge per week, and be challenged once per week
- Play your game and advise your results to the league organiser
- Accumulate wins and become the Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms!
Joining the League
Players can enter the league at any time.
Issuing a Challenge
- You can make only one League Sanctioned challenge each week (grudge matches for bragging rights are encouraged).
- If your opponent cannot play on the official night, arrange a mutually beneficial time over the next six (6) days to meet and “Joust”.
- If you issue a challenge and your opponent can not play, please refer to Refused Challenge for rules to resolve this.
- If a challenged player cannot play the requested game, they may refuse a challenge.
- If a player has been contacted in a timely manner and does not respond they are assumed to have refused the challenge by default.
- A reasonable attempt must be made by both parties to schedule the game during store hours and within a reasonable time for both players to play.
- If a player refuses a challenge without extraordinary circumstances (in the hospital, on vacation, etc.), they count that refusal as a loss and the challenger is deemed to be the winner.
- If a match is refused, the challenger can retract the challenge and issue a another challenge to a different player.
- In the case of a retracted challenge for all intensive purposes the challenge was never made.
There are FIVE tiers of “Nobility” ranked via the amount of points a participant has:
- Hedge Knight (everyone else)
- House Knight (four of)
- Warden (three of)
- King (two of)
- Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms (one of)
Win – +1 point for each tier your opponent was above you, 1 if they are on the same level or 0 if they are below you
Loss – -1 point for each tier your opponent is below you (1 if you are both on the same level)
+1 for playing two games for the week
+1 for attending the Monday night Joust Night
+1 for accumulating purchases of $20- or more on Joust Night
The holder of the title “Ruler of the Seven Kingdoms” is entitled to a 20% discount on all A Game of Thrones The Card Game product (no further discounts apply).