Actions and Detail Panel
Fundraising Masterclass with Oxfam Trailwalker
Wed. 3 May 2017, 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm AEST
Fundraising can be one of the most enjoyable parts of the Oxfam Trailwalker journey. But for some, the thought of fundraising can make them a little nervous! Or maybe you have started strong and want to see just how far you can go. No matter where you are in the journey, come join us at at one of three Fundraising Masterclasses at the Oxfam offices in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane!
The tips we will share will provide you with the skills and tools to kick-start your fundraising and make the most out of every fundraising extravaganza.
We’ll also share easy fundraising ideas that can be carried out from behind the computer for those time-poor walkers!
We have three workshops planned and as well as troubleshooting your own ideas, we will cover the following topics
Digital Fundraising –Teamspace and Beyond - Tuesday 28 Feb & Wednesday 3 May
- Easy digital fundraising ideas and tips on how to implement those ideas
- The nitty-gritty of how to set up and maximise your Teamspace, including a rundown of the key features
- Social media strategies and tips – making an impact with your online presence.
- Reaching out to your networks in creative ways
Fundraising event planning – keeping your fundraising safe, legal and effective - Tuesday 11th April
- First steps to think about – keeping it safe and legal
- Easy fundraising ideas and tips on how to implement those ideas
- Some takeaway activities you can implement straight away from real life examples
- Maximising your fundraising activities
- Troubleshooting and expert advice
Where: Oxfam Brisbane office, Level 6, 269 Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, 4006
We have limited space so it’s first-in, best-dressed!