San Francisco, California, USA
London, United Kingdom
Upon completion of this course, participants will:
Have an understanding of underpinning risk management principles and processes
Be able to apply those principles and processes within the context and framework of their own organisation
- How risk management can assist organisations to achieve their objectives
- The types of risk exposure typically faced by an organisation
- AS/NZ ISO 31000:2009 and risk management principles, framework and process
- Applying the skills to identify, assess and treat risk and opportunity effectively
- How risk management should be organised and its relationship with boards, audit and other business functions
- Using risk information
- The importance of culture, communication and instilling the right behaviours in an effective risk management structure
Who should attend
Those looking to increase their general level of knowledge in risk management
Executives who have oversight responsibility for this area
Mark Humphreys is a Partner at Riskwest, with over 18 years experience in risk management.
Mark spent four years consulting to RiskCover, a division of the Insurance Commission of Western Australia (WA) in risk & Business Continuity Management. He has been ‘Manager, Operational Risk’ for the Victorian Managed Insurance Authority (VMIA) in Melbourne and ‘Manager, Liability Risk Manager’ for QBE European Operations based in the City of London.
Save This Event
When & Where
Riskwest Pty Ltd
RISKWEST is a specialist management consulting firm providing advisory services to a broad range of corporate, government and community service organisations. We work in partnership with our clients to ensure that they are in the best possible position to manage the risks associated with the delivery of their strategic priorities, services and projects.
The RISKWEST team have extensive experience in
Suite 22 Level 5
189 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000, Australia