Actions and Detail Panel
Sat. 29 April 2017, 9:30 am – 3:30 pm AEST
Heard about raw food but really don't know what you would eat? Would you like to increase your health and vitality? Already playing with raw food but stuck in a rut?
This workshop is appropriate for complete beginners as well as those who are already dabbling with raw dishes. Vicki will prepare a variety of dishes from breakfast through to dessert and answer any questions along the way.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What raw food is and the health benefits.
- The 25 raw food groups - yes there is more than lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
- What kitchen equipment you need, some you will already have.
- How to successfully incorporate more raw food into your lifestyle.
- How to make satisfying raw dishes like Satay Almond Vegetables, Summer Soup, Chive and Oregano Cream Cheese and Blueberry Cheesecake.
- Easy menu planning.
- Taste the 13 yummy recipes demonstrated on the day.
- Extensive Q&A session
Attend this class and you will receive a BONUS 15 more delicious recipes for you to create in your own kitchen.
All the recipes are gluten, wheat, dairy, egg, soy and sugar free.
Places are limited to 15 people
What to bring:
Pen and paper, questions and of course your taste buds
Please note that bookings are not refundable once made but can be transferred to a third party on request. NB: Sorry, we cannot transfer you to another class if you are unable to make the one you booked for, as numbers are strictly limited.
“I found this course to be a fantastic introduction to raw food – so looking forward to getting stuck into the smoothies and the recipes we got.” Fiona
"This workshopwas an eye opener. I always assumed it was too hard to make raw food tasty, appealing and interesting. I was totally wrong! Raw food is amazing. Thanks Vicki" Kimberlee
“Fantastic workshop! Loved the food and relaxing atmosphere. Vicki is inspirational.” Elke