Actions and Detail Panel
From Root To Stem with Bryce Edwards
Sun. 26 March 2017, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm AEDT
Eat your greens, they say. Five serves a day, we hear. But how do we make veggies delicious and diverse, daily?
You don’t have to be a vegetarian or a vegan to enjoy learning more about how to get the best our of your veg and Bryce Edwards, head chef of Fitzroy vegetarian restaurant, Transformer, will give students ideas, tips and insight into treating your vegetables well within each season.
This cooking class is a hands-on workshop & involves working in small groups to learn, cook & prepare dishes eaten for lunch under the guidance of the chef/presenter.
For more details please call (03) 9827 9047
1. Cancellations are not refundable.
2. Confirmed booking may be transferred to another class or another person if more than 7 days notice is given.
3. The Essential Ingredient reserves the right to alter or cancel a class without notice. In the event of a change, you will be contacted on the daytime phone number provided to us at time of booking.
4. We cannot accommodate dietary requirements in all cases. Please contact us
on 03 9827 9047 prior to booking.
5. Registration is required 30 minutes prior to commencement of class.