Actions and Detail Panel
French Rose Vanilla High Tea Party Makeup Workshop for the Everyday Women....
Sat. 29 October 2016, 3:00 pm – 6:30 pm AWST
Experience a beautiful afternoon of High Tea, Bubbles and Makeup. Don your prettiest frocks, add a string of pearls and enjoy the decadence, vintage styling and elegance with your girlfriends at Illusions Makeover Design Studio
Learn the lasted need to know Pro techniques and tips for beautiful looking makeup taught by Dee Perry, Leading Celebrity, Makeup Artist/Fashionistas and Co Author of How to Get a Bigger Bit Out of Life.
Experienced this gorgeous event and unique makeup class.
A Glam Affair, High Party and Makeup Class
Enjoy a lovely High Tea with all the trimmings and delights, cucumber sandwiches bursting with fresh ingredients and flavor, sweet treats that’ll get your mouth watering and satisfy your sweet tooth include pretty cup cakes, petite chocolate delights, scones topped with fresh strawberries and cream, and much more while enjoying a glass of bubbly! An elegant and decadent way to while away an afternoon with friends.
- High Tea includes a glass of sparkling wine per person
- Make up can give you a range of looks, moods and statements, positive and negative, Discover and reveal your true beauty
- Fantastic tips on applying selfie enhancing makeup
- Learn or Refresh your makeup look at any age and take your makeup artistry skills to the next level
- You need no excuse to treat “yourself ” or get together with a group of girlfriends for a gorgeous girly day out, Great Gift Idea! Perfect for Hen’s, Birthdays, Mother Day Gift, Work Party, Baby Shower, School Holidays Mother & Daughter experience
- Bookings available for Friday, Saturdays and Sunday
- Personal Makeup Class: This is a makeup class in personal makeup application. Our highly trained and expert Celebrity Makeup Artist/Stylist will demonstrate, teach you the important basics, tips and tricks to create a flawless finish and glamorous evening looks. The makeup class is suited for all age groups, people who are looking forward to improve their skills and confidence for personal makeup, will be inspired and gain amazingly useful insights of the exciting industry of stylists and make-up artists.
- Product knowledge and tools
- Facial Structure
- Skin textures and preparation
- Foundation textures, colour selection and application techniques
- Concealer and powder techniques
- Fabulous Contouring, highlighting and shading techniques
- Eye shapes and structure
- Brow Enhancing
- Application of blush
- How to create the perfect lip and textures of products
- Eyeshadow layering and blending techniques, colour selection to suit your natural colouring from day to evening makeup
Requirements for lessons: Please bring your own current make-up and tools ( skin care if you has sensitive skin ) for our trainers to advise you on what you are using and show you how to get the best results. Make-up products and tools for the class are also provided by Illusions.
Products are available on the day for purchased by clients at a special discount.
Makeup Workshops for the everyday women with no professional training
Cost 125.00 Normally 225.00