FREE two-day filmmaking workshop
CREATE A SHORT FILM IN TWO DAYS!
This FREE two-day intensive workshop will give you a close-up introduction to working in the film industry.
A practical workshop, this course is designed to give you an overview of the skills you will need to express
your creative talents and an opportunity to find out about the broad range of the technical skills the
industry requires for the future. The course will cover these important aspects of film-making:
- Career opportunities in the Industry
- Finding and telling the story
- Creative concept development/writing for the screen
- Visual aesthetics / film direction / camera / lighting / editing & animation / art direction, etc.
- Roles and responsibilities in the film industry.
- Pre-production processes and pitfalls.
- Budget considerations and quoting
- The art of presentation
CUFIND301B_R1 Work effectively in the screen and media industries.
This course will be assessed and count toward your Certificate INV in Screen and Media.
To register your interest for this course and receive information on this workshop, please send email, or phone:
Mark Amdur on 0410 142 698 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ), or
Anthony McGann on 0421 016 096 (email: anthony.mcGann@tafensw.edu.au)
Date and Time
Sydney Institute Film Academy
Level 1 Building B. Room B157.
Randwick College Cnr Darley Rd and King St Randwick
Sydney, NSW 2031