FREE two-day filmmaking workshop. Saturday Jan 21 & Jan 28 2017
!SOLD OUT....!!!!!! DATES WERE CHANGED TO FEB 11 & FEB 18.
HOW TO MAKE A SHORT FILM IN TWO DAYS!
This FREE two-day intensive workshop will give you a close-up introduction to working in the film industry.
A practical workshop, this course is designed to give you an overview of the skills you will need to express your creative talents and an opportunity to find out about the broad range of the technical skills the industry requires for the future.
Over the two days the course will cover these important aspects of film-making:
- Career opportunities in the Industry
- Finding and telling the story
- Creative concept development/writing for the screen
- Visual aesthetics / film direction / camera / lighting / editing & animation / art direction, etc.
- Roles and responsibilities in the film industry.
- Pre-production processes and pitfalls.
- Budget considerations and quoting
CUFIND301B_R1 Work effectively in the screen and media industries.
This course will be assessed and count toward your Certificate INV in Screen and Media.
To register your interest for this course and receive information on this workshop contact
Mark Amdur on 0410 142 698 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org ), or
Anthony McGann on 0421 016 096 (email: anthony.mcGann@tafensw.edu.au )
Date and Time
Sydney Institute Film Academy
Lvl 1, Building B, Room B157, Cnr Darley Rd and King St Randwick
Sydney, NSW 2031