Actions and Detail Panel
FREE New Strata Laws Seminar - CBD Location
Wed. 26 October 2016, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm AEDT
- Did you know the new strata laws take effect on 30th November 2016?
- Do you know what the changes are and how they will affect you?
Our FREE New Laws Seminar is a great opportunity to learn about the legislative changes and to have your questions answered.
This seminar will cover the following topics:
- Complying with the new laws
- Modern and flexible strata schemes
- Collective sale and renewal
- Maintaining the building’s condition
- Owner renovations
- Proxy voting
- Tenant participation
- Common property
There will also be an opportunity for Q & A at the conclusion of the seminar.
Tea, coffee and light refreshments will be provided for your enjoyment.
The Wesley Conference Centre is a 3 minute walk from Town Hall train station and is close to bus stops. Parking is available next door at Stockland Piccadilly in the Secure Parking facility.
Can't make this date?
Not to worry! We are also holding this seminar at the Kirribilli Club, Lavender Bay, at 6pm on Tuesday 25th October. To register for the north shore seminar or to find out further details, please click here
We look forward to seeing you there!
The Strata Choice Team