Walk amongst the remains of a forest blown down by an ancient volcanic blast. From the fossil evidence, work out where the volcano used to be.
Important participant requirements:
- This event is for Lake Macquarie City residents, others may be waitlisted.
- This event is free, but tickets are required for each participant.
- This event requires a moderate level of fitness.
- Ages 5 and over, children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wear protective clothing, hat, sunscreen and enclosed nonslip shoes that can get wet (no Crocs or thongs).
- Bring a backpack with water and snacks.