Buying your first home can be confusing and deflating. We help young Australian’s get into the property market and explain how the whole process works.
By attending our First Home Buyers Course, you’ll avoid making common mistakes, be prepared for unexpected costs and be able to make educated decisions when it comes to loan options and finance. This saves time, money and stress on your house hunting journey.
Not only will you learn from a current real estate investor and adviser with more than 15 years of experience, but he will also answer your questions in a simple language (not baffling finance jargon).
This fun and entertaining course is packed with plenty of stories and first-hand experiences and we guarantee you’ll have a laugh along the way.
If you are buying or thinking of buying your first property and want to get a better understanding of the process and market – don’t miss this opportunity!
The home buying process
- Different buying processes: private treaty, auction and buying off the plan
- Understand the home loan and conveyancing process
- Understand the role of a Mortgage Broker, Buyers Agent and Solicitor and the major part they play in the buying process
Financing your first home
- Government grants and what you may be eligible for
- Guarantor loans
- Lenders mortgage insurance and how this may affect your loan application
- Different home loan packages available
- How to pay off your home loan faster
- The total costs and fees involved in the home buying process including all the hidden extras.
- Securing the deal: Professional negotiation techniques to purchase real estate below market price and secure the deal in your favour
- Real life examples of deals gone good and bad
- Buyers Agent – What role do they play and how they can save you time and money
- Questions to ask real estate agents to get the answers you need
- The current market situation and future direction
- How to protect yourself against rising interest rates and falling markets
- What gives value to real estate for both units and houses
- What a Valuer looks for when assessing property
- Real life situations and how to avoid common pitfalls in the real estate market
Level 10, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney CBD
Tuesday 31 January 2017, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Tuesday 7 March 2017, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Tuesday 21 March 2017, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Tuesday 11 April 2017, 5:30pm-8:30pm
Tuesday 9 May 2017, 5:30pm-8:30pm