The Digital Service Standard team is running First Friday training sessions for Australian government agencies.
There are two sessions on the first Friday of each month. The morning session will be an introduction to the Standard. The afternoon session will be training for agencies who will need to run an agency-led assurance process.
Seating for the Assessor Training is limited to 32 places. If you cannot make it please cancel so that the seat can be refilled.
Please ensure you attend 15 minutes prior to the session so that we can start on time. Attendees will need to sign in via the security desk on the ground floor of 50 Marcus Clarke building and someone from the DTO will meet you.
Knowledge of the Standard is a prerequisite for assessor training, we advise attending Introduction to the Standard first.
9:30-11:30am - Introduction to the Standard. You will:
- have a greater understanding of the Standard criteria
- have a greater understanding of the Service Design and Delivery Process
- understand how to apply the Standard to your product and/or service
- understand the assessment process.
1:30-4:30pm - Assessor training. You will:
- understand and be able to conduct an assessment
- understand role and responsibility in being an assessor
- understand and apply the tools for an assessment
- apply the Digital Service Standard and evidence requirements.
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss interstate or on-site group training please contact email@example.com.
For further information about the Standard please visit dto.gov.au/standard.