ACBC Victoria is pleased to invite you to our update on the new foreign investment regime, providing insights on the latest FIRB developments and practical guidance for local companies and potential Chinese investors.
This panel discussion and Q&A event will be moderated by Mr David Olsson, China Practice Consultant, King & Wood Mallesons.
- Mr Robert Donelly, Executive Member - Foreign Investment Review Board
- Mr Malcolm Brennan, Partner - King & Wood Mallesons; National Chair - Law Council's Foreign Invesment Committee
- Mr Michael Fuge, CEO - Pacific Hydro Australia
Key areas covered by our speakers will be:
- Recent changes - new thresholds, new fees, ATO involvement
- The application and approval process
- Case studies