Actions and Detail Panel
Finding Your Future: Forging a Career in Tech & Digital
Wed. 7 December 2016, 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm Singapore Standard Time Singapore Time
Maik Lutze (SVP, Experience Design Team Lead APAC & EMEA, Citibank FinTech)
Gilbert Tan (Chief Executive Officer, e2i (Employment and Employability Institute)
Silvia Thom (Regional Director, Product Management, ZALORA Group)
Join NTUC and General Assembly for an evening of networking, libations and good conversation with a panel of successful folk working in the digital and tech industry.
We've assembled a panel of top practitioners to give you the low-down on forging a career in digital. Our panel represents a range of perspectives across creative, UX design, technology and business. These passionate individuals from different backgrounds will share their stories, tips and advice on landing a job and forging a successful career in the exciting world of digital, in a conversation led by our panel moderator.
Our panel will discuss:
- What it is like working in the world of digital and tech
- What are the core digital skills that will prepare you for jobs of the future
- The different roles available in digital and how these are evolving
- Insider info around breaking in and getting started
- How would a mid-career professional go about upskilling and preparing for their next career challenge?
Enjoy a fun, informal evening where you can mingle & pick up a few tips and connect with others in the Singaporean tech & digital community.
Afterwards we'll open up the floor for questions and networking with panellists and attendees and the drinks are on us!
This session is moderated by Kevin McSpadden (Editor, e27).