UNIQUE PHOTOGRAPHY AND WELLBEING PROGRAMME
• Do you love photography?
• Do you take pictures with your camera and/or smartphone regularly?
• Do you have an interest in self-development and well-being?
If you've answered 'Yes' to the above then this programme is for you.
At the beautiful, purpose-built, 'Kindred Arts Space' in Frankston. Kindred Art Space is described as "a quirky and creative hub, gallery & learning centre for personal development, mental health and wellbeing for mind, body & spirit"
The programme starts on Monday 31st October 2016, between 1pm and 3pm and will run for six weeks.
The programme will benefit all of the following:
• Stress management
• Enhance creative and personal awareness
• Social and environmental connection
• Exploration of feelings and emotions through creative media
• Confidence building and overall wellbeing
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Please feel free to contact me for further information, either via email -email@example.com or mobile 0407 157775.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD THE FACT SHEET BY CLICKING HERE.
You can learn more about me and Soul Reflection by visiting my website -www.soulreflection.com.au.