Actions and Detail Panel
Financial Sustainability under the NDIS - Warrnambool
Tue. 20 June 2017, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm AEST
Disability Service Providers need to fully understand the financial impact of the NDIS in order to respond to it in a sustainable way.
Successful organisations understand that it takes time, effort and money to achieve sustainable change. While realigning their business processes and controls, service providers need to ensure they are financially sustainable in the short, medium and long term. They need to be solvent, to be able to provide the services their clients need and want.
NDS have partnered with Curtin University to develop a 1 day intensive and practical financial sustainability seminar, which takes a whole-of-business approach and explores the operational capacity and change capacity that will be required to be financially sustainable under the NDIS funding structure.
After completing the program you will
- Understand the changes and/or adaptions required for your business in preparation for the NDIS.
- Understand the process and controls that are needed to ensure short, medium and long term sustainability.
- Understand the financial, operational and service user impacts of the NDIS on your business.
- Be able to explain and consider future financial sustainabilitiy options available for your organisation.
- Have the ability to determine and express critical success factors of financial sustainability.
- Be able to measure financial performance.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of activity based costing, comprehensive cost of services, service volume and service mix.
Who is it for?
CEOs, CFOs and senior managers.
Duration and format
1 day workshop
*PLEASE CONTACT THE ORGANISER DIRECTLY WITH ANY ACCESSIBILITY REQUIREMENTS*